суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

decode sql function




To let you know I wonapos;t be around for some time (a week, maybe even more) ... I really have to study a lot: "teachers gone wild"
so just to tell you Iapos;m still alive. And I know I havenapos;t replied to your posts, but I just donapos;t have time to do it... *sigh*
Iapos;m very busy with everything right now, training (I ride horses as you know) and high-school
So I am not even going to turn on the computer for some time, because it takes away all the precious time I desperately need right now :)
OH AND I STARTED TO WATCH BROTHERHOOD (Itapos;s on Fox-Crime every Friday at 8 p.m. XD) And itapos;s amazing, I love it so so so so much, michael (jason isaacs) is soooo hot acting like a gangster :P I gotta love him more more :]
Okay, seeya around BBapos;s *hugs*

center edition media update window xp, decode sql function, decode sql examples, decode sql command, decode sql.



Комментариев нет: