воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aamir khan latest film





Today. Is a crap day.

Why is it such a crap day?

Because there is nothing to do. Iapos;m bored out of my diabolical mind.
Normally in such a situation, I would continue working on Umbrella Chronicles on Pro Mode(for the third time), but the game disk is currently MIA and I fear Iapos;ll have to buy a new one. So the only thing keeping me on the edge of sanity would be replaying Resident Evil 0. Over. And. Over.
I think Iapos;ve just lost another few brain cells. Any more of this idle nonsense and things could get risky. Already, Iapos;m...getting an urge to socialize Jarod does not socialize Jarod� scowls in the background and hates whoever has the misfortune of merely existing upon the ground before him

Actually, this has been happening increasingly often lately. I talked with a Lady of Toast, and an ex-band member just recently. The Toast woman(Sheeda, I believe) invited me to eat at her restauraunt, and something possessed me to agree. The Shinon man, I suppose was for purely business purposes(and to keep myself busy), as I offered to fund a 69 Mercenaries reunion.

This ought to be interesting.



de la soul tour dates 2005, aamir khan latest film, aamir khan latest movie, aamir khan latest movies.



Комментариев нет: