понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

building kits for kids




To give more into something that doesnapos;t really care is like nothing at all. I give up officially on this. Iapos;m tired of trying. Itapos;s best like this. Maybe for me i could end up like this like before. No one to talk to about things. Itapos;s much better. We may be drifting more than u think. You just donapos;t realize that sometimes it mattered if u were there� when i wanted to talk. But u werenapos;t. I know everyone had lives. Thatapos;s y moving here changes everything. It would soon be notice that maybe i am pushing u away. But to protect myself from this. Of losing another friend. Im tired of losing someone i trust.� i canapos;t trust anyone else. Im tired. No one else but me. Iapos;ve been thinking that if slowly i push u away. It would never go notice later. Friends donapos;t last forever..itapos;s not waht you think. Itapos;s not easy thatapos;s y after soo many times i finally decided to give up. On this friendship and probably everything else. Cause who else is there to believe in. I seriously donapos; tknow. Theres nothing i believe in that would make life easier. Itapos;s gonna be harder and i know i canapos;t rely on anyone. I didnapos;t rely on anyone then, now is no different. I donapos;t need no pity. I donapos;t need you. Please just leave me alone..................

invisible.

dump rugby tackle, building kits for kids, building kits for a prefab house, building kits, building kites.



Комментариев нет: